* [dpdk-dev] I40e issue: Sharing ports between linux kernel and DPDK
@ 2018-07-11  4:08 Mounesh Badiger
From: Mounesh Badiger @ 2018-07-11  4:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi All,

we are hitting kernel panic when I40E NIC ports are shared between kernel
and DPDK stack.

There are patches fixing the issues.

https://patches.dpdk.org/patch/34880/
https://patches.dpdk.org/patch/34881/
https://patches.dpdk.org/patch/34882/
https://patches.dpdk.org/patch/34883/

These patches are on top of 18.02. But we are using DPDK version - 16.04.
and trying to port these patches to 16.04.  I am seeing lot of conflicts.

These patches are ported to 16.11 by DPDK community. Can I get link to
patches that are ported to 16.11. So that I can port them to 16.04 ?

Regards
--
Mounesh Badiger
Support for education

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-07-11  4:08 UTC | newest]