* [dpdk-dev] SR-IOV set_mc_addr_list differences in i40evf and ixgbevf drivers
@ 2019-07-22 15:29 Anthony Dempsey
From: Anthony Dempsey @ 2019-07-22 15:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi,

In the i40evf driver when trying to add a list of addresses that contains
the broadcast MAC address the call to i40evf_set_mc_addr_list will error
out complaining that the broadcast address isn't a valid address.
I haven't seen this happen in a similar set up using the ixgbevf driver. Is
this just an implementation detail and we shouldn't be trying to add the
broadcast address or a bug in one of the drivers?

Cheers,
Anthony

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-07-22 15:29 UTC | newest]