* SWX table question
@ 2022-09-08 13:49 Morten Brørup
From: Morten Brørup @ 2022-09-08 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cristian Dumitrescu; +Cc: dev

Thank you for an interesting presentation today, Cristian.

It made me aware of the existence of the SWX Table, which could be used for connection tracking.

I hadn't noticed the library before, because it is documented (and named) as part of the SWX/Pipeline Framework, and we don't use the SWX/Pipeline Framework, so I have ignored anything related to that framework.

My question is: Is the SWX Table library tied to the SWX/Pipeline Framework, or can a DPDK application use it independently of that framework, like any other DPDK library? If so, are there any limitations or restrictions - e.g. is it lockless, and can it be accessed by multiple cores simultaneously?

Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards,
-Morten Brørup