* no printf in drivers code
@ 2023-02-03 13:57 Thomas Monjalon
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2023-02-03 13:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Chautru, Hemant Agrawal, Sachin Saxena, Gagandeep Singh,
	Sunil Uttarwar, Bruce Richardson, Conor Walsh, Chaoyong He,
	Niklas Soderlund, Rasesh Mody, Devendra Singh Rawat, Jiawen Wu,
	Jian Wang, Rosen Xu, Tianfei zhang
  Cc: dev, Ferruh Yigit, Andrew Rybchenko, david.marchand

Hello,

We have too many drivers using printf() instead of rte_log().
Please propose a plan to replace or remove the calls to printf().
If no plan, I could propose one but you may not like it :)

Affected drivers are:
	baseband/acc
	bus/dpaa
	bus/fslmc
	crypto/caam_jr
	crypto/ccp
	dma/ioat
	net/dpaa
	net/dpaa2
	net/nfp
	net/qede
	net/txgbe
	raw/ifpga

PS: printf is allowed for tests and dumps.