* EAL threads
@ 2022-09-21  8:39 Mattias Rönnblom
From: Mattias Rönnblom @ 2022-09-21  8:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

I have some lcore-related questions:

The documentation make use of the term "non-EAL thread". Is a non-EAL
thread the same thing as a non-lcore thread? I.e., are there EAL threads
that are not lcore threads?

I also have a question related to rte_register_thread(): shouldn't the
documentation say the user is assumed to pin the calling thread to some
core? That is the expectation, correct?