* [dpdk-dev] LACP negotiation fails when LACP dedicated queue Is enabled for the X710 NIC
@ 2021-04-30  2:42 wangyunjian
From: wangyunjian @ 2021-04-30  2:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: beilei.xing, Jeff Guo; +Cc: dev, dingxiaoxiong

Hello,
    When I tried to use the x710 NIC whose driver is i40e to enable LACP dedicated queue, the LACP negotiation fails.
GDB debugging shows that the current packet sending function type is VECTOR. After I forcibly change the packet
sending function to another type, LACP negotiation succeeds and packets also can be sent and received normally.
Does the LACP dedicated queue support the Function with type of VECTOR?

Thanks.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-04-30  2:42 UTC | newest]