* [dpdk-dev] TX offloads lead to Segmentation fault?
@ 2018-12-25 11:43 bai bakari
From: bai bakari @ 2018-12-25 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi,

When I enable the Tx offloads capabilities, I get the segmentation fault.
The backtrace like this:
lcore_main_loop
	--> main_loop_tx
		--> rte_eth_tx_burst
			--> eth_igb_xmit_pkts
				--> rte_pktmbuf_free_seg
					--> rte_pktmbuf_prefree_seg
						--> rte_pktmbuf_detach
							--> __rte_pktmbuf_free_extbuf
								--> rte_mbuf_ext_refcnt_update
									--> rte_mbuf_ext_refcnt_read
										--> rte_atomic16_read
											return v->cnt;

And I set Tx offloads like this:
.txmode = {
        .mq_mode = ETH_MQ_TX_NONE,
        .offloads = DEV_TX_OFFLOAD_IPV4_CKSUM | \
                    DEV_TX_OFFLOAD_TCP_CKSUM | \
                    DEV_TX_OFFLOAD_UDP_CKSUM
    },

and set the m->ol_flags, l2_len, l3_len and l4_len.

Is there something I am missing? The NIC is Intel Corporation I350 Gigabit Network Connection(rev 01).

Thanks in advance.
bakari

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-12-25 11:43 UTC | newest]