test suite reviews and discussions
* [dts] Python version for DTS
@ 2019-02-01  9:52 Kevin Wilson
From: Kevin Wilson @ 2019-02-01  9:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dts

Hi, all,

Which Python version should I use to run DTS test suites?
Is it Python 2.7 (or any other Python 2.* version)?

Or is it Python 3.* ?

I did not see any mention of the require Python version to use, as far as
I remember.

Best Regards,
Kevin Wilson

* Re: [dts] Python version for DTS
@ 2019-02-02  9:19 ` Tu, Lijuan
From: Tu, Lijuan @ 2019-02-02  9:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kevin Wilson, dts

Python 2.7

@ 2019-04-20 16:39   ` Kevin Wilson
From: Kevin Wilson @ 2019-04-20 16:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tu, Lijuan; +Cc: dts

Hello,
Short question for developers/users of scapy, as
I am not sure as to which scapy should be used:
which scapy are you using on a RedHat distro like
REHL/CentOS/Fedora ? can you please run
"rpm -qa | grep scpay" and post it here ?
and also
"pip list | grep scapy"

Thanks!

Regards,