* [dpdk-users] How can I get the tx queue length
@ 2016-09-14  2:29 Danfeng Shan
From: Danfeng Shan @ 2016-09-14  2:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi, all

DPDK has a function " rte_eth_rx_queue_count" to get the number of used
descriptors in a specific (rx) queue. (api doc of this function:
http://dpdk.org/doc/api/rte__ethdev_8h.html#a02445040da8af03a8757ff9577a9b699)

However, I cannot find the corresponding function (like
rte_eth_tx_queue_count) that can get the number of used descriptors in
tx queue.

Is there any technical limitations ?

Thanks.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-09-14  8:50 UTC | newest]