* [dpdk-users] RTE flow rules with ENA NIC
@ 2021-06-04 17:16 Troy D. Hanson
From: Troy D. Hanson @ 2021-06-04 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

I’m looking for any information on whether RTE flow rules are supported on AWS ENA NICs. Using DPDK 20.11.1 with the testpmd application, all RTE flow rules I’ve tried are failing. E.g.

testpmd> flow create 0 ingress pattern eth / ipv4 / tcp / end actions queue index 0 / end
port_flow_complain(): Caught PMD error type 1 (cause unspecified): Function not implemented: Function not implemented

Are any subset of RTE flow rules known to work on ENA? My goal is to divert TCP to a specific RSS queue or, alternatively, to mark or flag TCP packets for special processing.

Thank you,
Troy

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-06-04 17:16 UTC | newest]