* [dpdk-users] Enabling stats in pipeline applications
@ 2018-02-08 13:15 sharanya k
From: sharanya k @ 2018-02-08 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi,
I am running an ip pipeline application in dpdk version 17.08.1
(stable). I can see the packets getting received and send through
Wireshark. But, I couldn't get the statistics in the pipeline app
using the following command.

pipeline> p 1 stats port in 0
Pipeline 1 - stats for input port 0:
Pkts in: 0
Pkts dropped by AH: 0
Pkts dropped by other: 0
pipeline> p 2 stats port in 0
Pipeline 2 - stats for input port 0:
Pkts in: 0
Pkts dropped by AH: 0
Pkts dropped by other: 0
pipeline> p 2 stats port out 0
Pipeline 2 - stats for output port 0:
Pkts in: 0
Pkts dropped by AH: 0
Pkts dropped by other: 0

I even enabled the following flags in dpdk/config/common_base and recompiled.
CONFIG_RTE_*_STATS_COLLECT=y
Still its not working.

Can you please help me to rectify this?

Regards,