* [dpdk-users] [PktGen] Can PktGen send a pkt multi-times in range mode?
@ 2016-10-10  9:39 Caianning
From: Caianning @ 2016-10-10  9:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users; +Cc: Hu, Xuekun

Hi all,
         I am using pktgen to generate traffic. In range mode, can I send the same pkt multiple times?

         Such as pkt 1,2,3, I need each of them be sent 3 times: 1,1,1,2,2,2,3,3,3…

         How to archive it?

         thanks

* Re: [dpdk-users] [PktGen] Can PktGen send a pkt multi-times in range mode?
@ 2016-10-10 14:31 ` Wiles, Keith
From: Wiles, Keith @ 2016-10-10 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caianning; +Cc: users, Hu, Xuekun

Regards,
Keith

> On Oct 10, 2016, at 4:39 AM, Caianning <caianning@huawei.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>         I am using pktgen to generate traffic. In range mode, can I send the same pkt multiple times?
>
>         Such as pkt 1,2,3, I need each of them be sent 3 times: 1,1,1,2,2,2,3,3,3…

In the range mode you can not sent packets in that order. In the sequence mode you can construct up to 16 packets in that order.

@ 2016-10-10  9:41 Caianning
From: Caianning @ 2016-10-10  9:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users; +Cc: Hu, Xuekun

Or the sequence can be 1,2,3 … 100, 1,2,3 … 100, 1,2,3 100 is also OK to me.

Thanks.