* [dpdk-users] Working With Qos
@ 2018-03-06 16:08 Jitendra
From: Jitendra @ 2018-03-06 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi,

     I started working on DPDK qos for a project but i couldn't get
working the example application(qos_sched). Packets are coming to
application even i am seeing it's getting enqueue, But not getting dequeue.

My setup is Like as follows:

HostA-->BoxRunningQOS-->HostB

HostA ip - 192.168.0.2

HostB Ip-  192.168.1.2

I added static route to "BoxRunningQos" so that all packets will go to
that box. I am sending simple ping packet.

Any suggestion or any thing i am missing in config. I was running with
default profile.cfg file in example path.

Thanks

Jitendra

[parent not found: <417709904.9071630.1520361632219.ref@mail.yahoo.com>]