* [dpdk-users] IGB DPDK driver gets huge stats counter
@ 2018-09-11  6:48 lidejun
From: lidejun @ 2018-09-11  6:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users; +Cc: Lichunhe (Cloud Networking)

IGB DPDK driver gets huge stats counter, anybody met this?
rx_dropped: -7747747205005578500
rx_dropped: -7675689610973771355

We create a active-backup bond using two i350 nics, when we read the two slaves’ stats, the igb driver gets a huge imissed counter(rx_dropped is our own counter, and it comes from imissed counter):
rx_dropped = (long long int)stats.imissed
imissed comes from eth_igb_stats_get().

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-09-11  6:49 UTC | newest]