* [dpdk-users] access rte flow MARK action field
@ 2018-12-12 15:34 Uiu Uioreanu
From: Uiu Uioreanu @ 2018-12-12 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi,

Let's say that you create a rte flow rule in order to match some
traffic and use the MARK action to
mark certain packets with an integer.
Is it possible to access that mark value/integer later on, in your
pipeline, by retrieving
it from the rte_mbuf structure? I did not find any "mark" field in any
of the rte structures.

Also, I am not interested in making another rule to match the marked
packet later on.

Thanks,
Uiu

* Re: [dpdk-users] access rte flow MARK action field
@ 2018-12-13  8:08 ` Raslan Darawsheh
From: Raslan Darawsheh @ 2018-12-13  8:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Uiu Uioreanu, users

Hi,

The mbuf will have this ol_flag PKT_RX_FDIR_ID and mark id can be restored from this field mb->hash.fdir.hi

Kindest regards,
Raslan Darawsheh