* [dpdk-users]  Epoll installation in FreeBSD
@ 2020-06-30  7:56 Ibtisam Tariq
From: Ibtisam Tariq @ 2020-06-30  7:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hey.

I've tried to install a new copy of FreeBSD. But it can't find the
sys/epoll.h header file.
I have searched and sys/epoll.h is not available on FreeBSD.

The output of meson builds on FreeBSD.
Has header "sys/epoll.h" : NO
examples/meson.build:109.2: ERROR: Problem encountered: Cannot build
requested example "ip_pipeline"

How can I solve this problem?

- Ibtisam

* Re: [dpdk-users] Epoll installation in FreeBSD
@ 2020-07-03  9:35 ` Ibtisam Tariq
From: Ibtisam Tariq @ 2020-07-03  9:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hey .

I am working on a patch, needed to compile DPDK on FreeBSD. I would be
grateful for any comments

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 12:56 PM Ibtisam Tariq <ibtisam.tariq@emumba.com> wrote:

> Hey.
>
> I've tried to install a new copy of FreeBSD. But it can't find the
> sys/epoll.h header file.
> I have searched and sys/epoll.h is not available on FreeBSD.
>
> The output of meson builds on FreeBSD.
> Has header "sys/epoll.h" : NO
> examples/meson.build:109.2: ERROR: Problem encountered: Cannot build
> requested example "ip_pipeline"
>
> How can I solve this problem?
>
> - Ibtisam

- Ibtisam