From: Navin Srinivas <g.navinsrinivas@gmail.com>
To: Muhammad Zain-ul-Abideen <zain2294@gmail.com>
Cc: users <users@dpdk.org>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-users] DPDK Pdump support for the external buffers - 20_11 version
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 00:11:44 +0530

Hi,

I managed to debug further and noticed that *pmd_pcap_drv* is not loaded on
our application, which is available in test-pmd when the attach is called
from secondary application dpdk-pdump

How do I enable the pmd_pcap_drv in vdev ? We have done rte_pdump_init as
suggested by the DPDK documentation.

Am I missing some init ?

Thanks & Regards,
Navin Srinivas