* [dpdk-users] KNI interface not working
@ 2016-04-29 12:45 SAKTHIVEL ANAND S
From: SAKTHIVEL ANAND S @ 2016-04-29 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi

i am using DPDK-2.2.0, and working on KNI part. After launching KNI example
application , i could see the KNI interfaces are created (using "ifconfig
-a"), but i couldn't bring up or assign ip address on those KNI interfaces.

i am using redhat 7.2 with kernel 3.10.0-327(x86_64).
I have checked all kernel modules are loaded properly.

Can anyone please help me out

Thanks
Sakthivel S OM

* Re: [dpdk-users] KNI interface not working
@ 2016-05-02 18:33 ` arun kumar
From: arun kumar @ 2016-05-02 18:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: SAKTHIVEL ANAND S; +Cc: users

Hi Anand,

What error message you are facing after doing KNI interface UP?
Please post the dmesg logs and console logs if any.