* [dpdk-users] How master lcore stop function execution from slave lcore in middle?
@ 2018-05-14  7:00 Upendra Pathrikar
From: Upendra Pathrikar @ 2018-05-14  7:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi,

I am interested in swapping one function with another executing on lcore on
instructions of master lcore. As per my understanding, we have to put
measures while coding those functions so that they can be exited without
finishing execution.  My query is can we do it on instructions of master
lcore without providing any support( in slave lcore function) to exit lcore
prematurely. Its similar to the scheduler for functions but not full fledge
scheduler but some aspects of it.

--

*Regards,Upendra Sunil PathrikarResearch ScholarBharti School of Telecom
Technology and Management,Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.08860901133*

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-05-14  7:00 UTC | newest]