* [dpdk-users] Regarding Connectivity Between Packet Generator and DPDK-KNI
@ 2020-12-14  4:06 Utkarsh Kathuria
From: Utkarsh Kathuria @ 2020-12-14  4:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hello,
I am trying to set up the dpdk-kni interface.
I tried to set up a packet generator first on ports 0 and 1. Here, I also
made ports 0,1,2,3 set link down.
Then I set up kni interface on 2 and 3 ports and in a different terminal I
made them go up and start packet generator. But the packet generator
only shows packets transmitted and none received. Also, I gave the kni
interface random IP address and when I try to ping them they only show
packets transmitted but 0 received.
Please any help is appreciated.

Thank you
Utkarsh

* [dpdk-users] Regarding connectivity between Packet generator and dpdk-kni
@ 2020-12-08  3:55 Utkarsh Kathuria
From: Utkarsh Kathuria @ 2020-12-08  3:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hello,
I am trying to set up the dpdk-kni interface.
I tried to set up a packet generator first on ports 0 and 1. Here, I also
made ports 0,1,2,3 set link down.
Then I set up kni interface on 2 and 3 ports and in a different terminal I
made them go up and start packet generator. But the packet generator
only shows packets transmitted and none received. Also, I gave the kni
interface random IP address and when I try to ping them they only show
packets transmitted but 0 received.
Please any help would be appreciated.
I have also attached the snapshots of what I am doing.

Thank you
Utkarsh