* [dpdk-users] pkts not transmitting with DPDK 2.2.0
@ 2016-03-26 19:24 Toby DiPasquale
From: Toby DiPasquale @ 2016-03-26 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi all,

I'm having an issue getting packets to actually transmit out of the
NIC with DPDK 2.2.0. I've built a simple UDP echo server here:
https://github.com/codeslinger/udpecho

Packets are received just fine, and they appear to say they are
transmitted, as well, but they never actually leave the NIC. Here is
some sample output with the details of how I'm running this:
https://gist.github.com/codeslinger/d2e59b00bdc1208f4369

I'm kinda stumped. I had a local person with DPDK experience look at
this code and he was similarly confused as to why it wasn't working.
Anyone have any ideas on this one? Thanks in advance!

--
Toby DiPasquale