* [dpdk-users] Is there some case to use DPDK to accelerate DOCKER network?
@ 2018-09-13  6:38 Sam
From: Sam @ 2018-09-13  6:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi all,

Is there some case to use DPDK to accelerate DOCKER network?

Really IN USED !!!

* Re: [dpdk-users] Is there some case to use DPDK to accelerate DOCKER network?
@ 2018-09-13 14:50 ` Stephen Hemminger
From: Stephen Hemminger @ 2018-09-13 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sam; +Cc: users

On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 14:38:30 +0800
Sam <batmanustc@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is there some case to use DPDK to accelerate DOCKER network?
>
> Really IN USED !!!

Just DPDK is not complete forwarding plane.
VPP (or OVS) is probably what you want. VPP runs on top of DPDK.
There is lots of information of using these, do some internet searches.

* Re: [dpdk-users] Is there some case to use DPDK to accelerate DOCKER network?
@ 2018-09-14  1:40   ` Sam
From: Sam @ 2018-09-14  1:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: stephen; +Cc: users

As I know, the virtio-user for ovs-dpdk in docker is lots of bug, and could
not use.

Stephen Hemminger <stephen@networkplumber.org> 于2018年9月13日周四 下午10:50写道: