* [dpdk-users] fatal error: infiniband/mlx4dv.h: No such file or directory
@ 2018-11-07 14:34 Francesco Spinelli
From: Francesco Spinelli @ 2018-11-07 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi all DPDK users,

I'm trying to install DPDK inside an azure vm but when I'm building DPDK, I recieve this error:

fatal error: infiniband/mlx4dv.h: No such file or directory

To install DPDK inside Azure, I'm following the commands reported in this link<https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/virtual-network/setup-dpdk>

I was already able to install DPDK successfully, following the same steps as in that link, in another vm inside Azure, and I don't know why I'm getting this error now.

What should I do to recover from this error?

thanks,
Francesco

* Re: [dpdk-users] fatal error: infiniband/mlx4dv.h: No such file or directory
@ 2018-11-08 15:32 ` Ido Shamay
From: Ido Shamay @ 2018-11-08 15:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Francesco Spinelli; +Cc: users

Which VM are you using?
Look like you are missing the rdma-core-devel package (which contains the
mlx4dv.h)