* [dpdk-users] Fwd: KNI not responding ingress packets
       [not found] <CAOP5GAyvLDe=tbqNOtEBMr0R5CHy0AanJwncFEr4y8wn4jOnmA@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2016-04-11  9:59 ` SAKTHIVEL ANAND S
From: SAKTHIVEL ANAND S @ 2016-04-11  9:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Can someone please help me pn this.. Problem In short:

Linux kernel is not processing the packets received from KNI. I am using
kernel version 3.10.0-327.el.x86_64.

Thanks
Sakthivel S

From: Andriy Berestovskyy @ 2016-04-15 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: SAKTHIVEL ANAND S; +Cc: users

Hi Anand,
Make sure the KNI and NIC MACs are the same. You can also try to run
the KNI sample application in promiscuous mode (-P).

Andriy

--
Andriy Berestovskyy