* [dpdk-users] Is there a dynamic version of the library (i.e, libdpdk.so)?
@ 2020-07-14 14:56 Enio Marku
From: Enio Marku @ 2020-07-14 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi,

I have an application build on top of mTCP  https://github.com/mtcp-stack/mtcp , which in turn is build on top of DPDK.

[https://avatars2.githubusercontent.com/u/44916388?s=400&v=4]<https://github.com/mtcp-stack/mtcp>

GitHub - mtcp-stack/mtcp: mTCP: A Highly Scalable User-level TCP Stack for Multicore Systems<https://github.com/mtcp-stack/mtcp>
github.com
mTCP: A Highly Scalable User-level TCP Stack for Multicore Systems - mtcp-stack/mtcp

I am trying to port that application into an SGX enclave using Graphene-SGX https://github.com/oscarlab/graphene . To do such I need to mount binaries into Graphene in-visible paths. I am trying to check for a dynamic library version of DPDK but it seems there is none. Is there any way that I can build DPDK and getting a dynamic version of it? What I see in DPDK github repository is that DPDK uses some libraries located at /x86_64-linuxapp-gcc/lib and these libraries are a collection of static libraries of librte. I am trying to avoid static libraries because of performance issues when using Graphene-SGX.

 Is there an way to build DPDK and get a dynamic linking and if so can you please tell me how to build DPDK in that way?

[https://avatars0.githubusercontent.com/u/7105811?s=400&v=4]<https://github.com/oscarlab/graphene>

GitHub - oscarlab/graphene: Graphene / Graphene-SGX - a library OS for Linux multi-process applications, with Intel SGX support<https://github.com/oscarlab/graphene>
github.com
Graphene / Graphene-SGX - a library OS for Linux multi-process applications, with Intel SGX support - oscarlab/graphene

Cheers,
Enio Marku

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-07-17 10:03 UTC | newest]