* [dpdk-users] dissect the protocol stack when we accounted with ipv4/ipv6 fragmented packets
@ 2016-07-27  4:36  =?gb18030?B?s8no69XfsfA=?=
From: =?gb18030?B?s8no69XfsfA=?= @ 2016-07-27  4:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: =?gb18030?B?dXNlcnM=?=

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset="gb18030", Size: 514 bytes --]

Hi all:
      The reassemble library of DPDK is used to reassemble the  ipv4/ipv6 fragmented packets we received,and the fragmened IP data after reassembled is linked by next pointer of rte_mbuf .The problem we have is :we want to dissect all the tcp/ip stack , but the memory of the ip fragmented data is uncontinual. We try to copy the memory of fragmented data to a blank space which is ready for dissecting. However, the process performance of copy cannot be accepted.

     Any help would be appreciated.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-07-27  4:36 UTC | newest]