* [dpdk-users] Sending Packets on Multiple PMD ports with only 1 core.
@ 2020-08-20 10:51 Alireza Sanaee
From: Alireza Sanaee @ 2020-08-20 10:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Dear all,

I would like to send packet from multiple PMD port using one core, I'm
just wondering if this is practical at all or not. Has somebody had some
previous experiment with this?

Thanks,
Alireza

* Re: [dpdk-users] Sending Packets on Multiple PMD ports with only 1 core.
@ 2020-08-20 13:11 ` Cliff Burdick
From: Cliff Burdick @ 2020-08-20 13:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alireza Sanaee; +Cc: users

There shouldn't be any problem doing that. Just pass a different port to
the sending functions.