* [dpdk-users] VMXNET3 rss 19.x issue
@ 2019-12-01 15:27 spyroot
From: spyroot @ 2019-12-01 15:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi Folks,

I noticed that 19.x build has an issue with RSS. I did a test with VMware
accelerate switch and it doesn't work.  As son as DPKD initializes PMD, all
mac addresses flip on host switch to 00:00:00 for all VNIC. (i.e as soon as
DPKD does bind). Question is there any flag 19.00 supports that I can pass
to disable vmxnet3 RSS init code for VMXNET3.

Kind Regards,