* [Pktgen] how to send pcap file in loop
@ 2021-10-06 14:50 Marco Faltelli
From: Marco Faltelli @ 2021-10-06 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi all,
I was wondering, how do you replay a pcap file forever in Pktgen?
I'm using pktgen 19.08 and I'm trying to replay a pcap file at line rate on
one interface. I'm using the '-s IFACE:file.pcap' option but the
application stops after repeating around 3 times the pcap trace. I've also
tried using a .cfg file with the 'pcap' option but with no success.
Thank you
Marco

--
Marco Faltelli
PhD Student, University of Rome "Tor Vergata"