* Use case to setup and run DPDK based packet forwarding using L3fwd example
@ 2023-04-06 15:21 Dinesh Kumar
From: Dinesh Kumar @ 2023-04-06 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi There,

I am having two VM and already install and set up DPDK and bind the
ethernet interface on both VM to use DPDK via   dpdk-devbind.py.
Now I need to send a ping from one VM to another VM using the DPDK example
application using the Network namespace.
Any insight will be appreciated to start the next steps like:
1-How to set up network namespace and attach it to DPDK bind network device
2-Which example from DPDK Example list to use for this scenario and how to
pass bind network device or namespace information to an example application
running on both VMs to capture and forward the packets from VM1 to VM2 and
vice versa?
FYI, I need to capture Packets at Layer 3.

Regards,
Dinesh