From: Antonio Di Bacco <a.dibacco.ks@gmail.com>
To: users@dpdk.org
Subject: DPDK on isolated cores but I still see interrupts
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2022 15:52:06 +0100

I am trying to run a DPDK application on x86_64 Machine (Ubuntu 20.04) on
isolated cores.
I expected not to have interrupts on isolated cores but I still have a lot
of CAL (*Function call interrupts*) interrupts and LOC interrupts (*Local
timer interrupts*). Is there any setting in DPDK to stop those too?

Regards.