* Question about supported GPU cards for DPDK
@ 2021-11-22  0:36 sakaia
From: sakaia @ 2021-11-22  0:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'users@dpdk.org'

Hello

I have a question about (CUDA) DPDK supported GPU cards.
If this mailing list is not appropriate, please notice me an appropriate mailing list.

In my understanding, GPUDirect RDMA can use Tesla and Quadro cards.
Is this DPDK feature Tesla card only?
Since it writes A100/A30/A10, V100, It does not describe Quadro series

Reference
  Doc/guides/dpus/cuda.rst
    http://git.dpdk.org/dpdk/tree/doc/guides/gpus/cuda.rst?h=v21.11-rc3
  Overview
    https://docs.nvidia.com/cuda/gpudirect-rdma/index.html#overview

Thanks

Atsushi SAKAI

* Re: Question about supported GPU cards for DPDK
@ 2021-11-23 18:41 ` Cliff Burdick
From: Cliff Burdick @ 2021-11-23 18:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sakaia; +Cc: users

It should work for any card supporting GPUDirect. The requirement is you
would need nv_peer_mem running, and this is now included in the latest
NVIDIA drivers.

@ 2021-11-23 23:33   ` sakaia
From: sakaia @ 2021-11-23 23:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Cliff Burdick'; +Cc: users

Thank you for your comments. I am eased to hear the comment.

The document says Tesla only.
So It should fix the document is one of my comments.