* [dpdk-users] the appending usage of pdump
@ 2021-07-01  8:11 =?gb18030?B?y622vLvhseQ=?=
From: =?gb18030?B?y622vLvhseQ=?= @ 2021-07-01  8:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: =?gb18030?B?dXNlcnM=?=

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset="gb18030", Size: 596 bytes --]

hello, the DPDK developer£º
    I am a DPDK lover from asian,and i updated the dpdk-pdump during the study of dpdk,i added it on the function of ipv4-address filter,but when i am using it, the unexpected event happended, when the packets are lower than nearly 40000, it filters accurately on a lot tests, but when the packets are more than 40000,results are not accurate, there are missing packets, wrong packets occur;
    i spent a lot of time searching the reason, but failed, so i decide to ask for the ori developer,if you have any ideas,please reply on me ,much thanks

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-07-01 13:38 UTC | newest]