* [dpdk-dev] 【Some Questions About Multi-Process Resource Cleaning】
@ 2021-02-04  6:56 oulijun
From: oulijun @ 2021-02-04  6:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ferruh Yigit, Thomas Monjalon; +Cc: dev, linuxarm

Hi, Thomas Monjalon&Ferruh Yigit and others

     I'm analyzing multiprocess with eal. I have some questions I'd like
to ask you.

Firstly, After the rte_eal_init() command is executed, the master and
slave processes are started successfully.

and traffic is continuously sent using the tester.If you run the kill -9
command to stop the slave process, restart the re-process, and start
packet receiving and sending,

how to ensure that the eal resource of the slave process is cleaned up?

Second, how to invoke the remove function to clear probe resources of
the slave process after the slave process exits?

Finally, I found out why the rte_eal_cleanup call was not unregistered
mp action after the process exited.

I look forward to your response.

Thanks

Lijun Ou