* [dpdk-dev] Can pthread_create be called directly in a dpdk application?
@ 2015-08-14 10:13 Rajesh R
From: Rajesh R @ 2015-08-14 10:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

I am relatively new to dpdk. I could make the examples work.

Now I am experimenting with a traffic measurement application which capture
packets using dpdk. The application requires few other threads apart from
the rte_threads.
If I put the code for thread creation (pthread_create()) before calling
eal_rte_init and remote_launch, the rte_init/remote launch is not
proceeding. But if I put the eal_rte_init()/remote_launch first it is
working, but coee will wait there and would not proceed to the subsequent
lines

How to do it correctly?

--
Regards