* [dpdk-users] Issue with UDP based fragmented packets on Azure cloud
@ 2021-05-27 14:57 madhukar mythri
From: madhukar mythri @ 2021-05-27 14:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi,

We are facing issue with UDP/IP based fragmented packets on Azure cloud
platform with Accelerated-Network enabled ports.

UDP fragmented Rx packets were able to receive well on media ports. But,
when two fragmented packet received, first fragment is received on Queue-0
and second fragment is received on Queue-1. Ideally all the fragments(of
single large packet) should be received single queue based on RSS, so that
we can re-assemble as single pkt and process it, which is working well in
other platforms on KVM hyper-visors(with I40evf NIC’s).

I think, the as per RSS hash cacluation all the fragmented pkts should
reach on single-queue(because the 5-tuple hash value will be same), but
this is not happening in-case of Azue VM's Why ?

Does anybody faced similar issue, please let me know your suggestion.

Thanks,
Madhukar.