* [dpdk-users] MLX5 - PPPoE Decapsulation
@ 2021-02-22 12:44 Tomáš Jánský
From: Tomáš Jánský @ 2021-02-22 12:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi,

is it possible to configure my Mellanox card (using mlx5 driver) to
decapsulate PPPoE on incoming packets and then spread the packets evenly to
RX queues based on the addresses of inner IP headers?

Tried RSS, but so far no luck, not sure if this can be done using RTE Flow
API.

Thanks.

Tomas

* Re: [dpdk-users] MLX5 - PPPoE Decapsulation
@ 2021-02-24  9:49 ` Asaf Penso
From: Asaf Penso @ 2021-02-24  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tomáš Jánský, users

Hello Tomas,
Currently, the mlx5 pmd does not support matching on PPPoE thus cannot decap incoming packets.

Regards,
Asaf Penso