DPDK community structure changes
From: "O'Driscoll, Tim" <tim.odriscoll@intel.com>
To: Dave Neary <dneary@redhat.com>,
	Michael Dolan <mdolan@linuxfoundation.org>,
	"moving@dpdk.org" <moving@dpdk.org>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-moving] Minutes from "Moving DPDK to Linux Foundation" call, November 29th
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 20:33:06 +0000	[thread overview]

I did a quick scan of the copyright lines in the DPDK repo. It was only a quick look so this isn't an exhaustive list, it was just to get an idea of scale. Purely based on who has asserted copyright in the file headers, the people who would need to agree to re-licensing or applying a retrospective CLA include:

Intel
6WIND
RehiveTech
Vladimir Medvedkin