* [dpdk-users] mlx5: dual port capture
@ 2020-07-24 21:04 PATRICK KEROULAS
From: PATRICK KEROULAS @ 2020-07-24 21:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hello,

We use 2 physical networks for redundancy. In order to validate that
data on both network is similar, I need to capture traffic on the 2
NIC ports simultaneously, no matter if the result is 2 pcap files.
Since dpdk-pdump seems to work for one single port, I've tried to start
2 pdump processes simultaneously, which leads to a `Cannot reserve
memory` msg for one of these.

I'm not very familiar with how mem pools and queues work. But I feel
like there is a clever way to handle that. Can someone give a hint?

Best regards,

PK