* [dpdk-users] Bugs while using valgrind to check OVS-DPDK
@ 2018-04-08  3:05 Sam
From: Sam @ 2018-04-08  3:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi all,

I'm using valgrind to check OVS-DPDK memleak, I could run OVS-DPDK, but
vf/pf port in OVS-DPDK could not link up and could not send packets.

As OVS-DPDK use UIO mode and shared memory, and valgrind have logical core.
Will these make OVS-DPDK can't work?

Is there someone running OVS-DPDK under valgrind, could share to me?

Thank you~

* Re: [dpdk-users] Bugs while using valgrind to check OVS-DPDK
@ 2018-04-08  3:27 ` Sam
From: Sam @ 2018-04-08  3:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Or this question could be:
How could we check memory leak in OVS-DPDK?