From: Thomas Monjalon <thomas@monjalon.net>
To: "Gujjar, Abhinandan S" <abhinandan.gujjar@intel.com>
Cc: Akhil Goyal <akhil.goyal@nxp.com>, "dev@dpdk.org" <dev@dpdk.org>,
	"Doherty, Declan" <declan.doherty@intel.com>,
	"Honnappa.Nagarahalli@arm.com" <Honnappa.Nagarahalli@arm.com>,
	"Ananyev, Konstantin" <konstantin.ananyev@intel.com>,
	Hemant Agrawal <hemant.agrawal@nxp.com>,
	"Vangati, Narender" <narender.vangati@intel.com>,
	"jerinj@marvell.com" <jerinj@marvell.com>,
	john.mcnamara@intel.com, david.marchand@redhat.com,
	ferruh.yigit@intel.com
Subject: Re: [dpdk-dev] [v6 1/2] cryptodev: support enqueue & dequeue callback functions
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 17:04:01 +0100	[thread overview]

03/11/2020 08:44, Gujjar, Abhinandan S:
> From: Akhil Goyal <akhil.goyal@nxp.com>
> > As I suggested 2 times that there are documentation issues. Haven't seen a
> > version To fix that. Please check it at your end and try fixing the timing of your
> > system so that CI Can pick it for compilation.
>
> As far as I remember, I have pulled in all the comments from you for the previous patch.
> >
> > > I understand that we work in same time zone, getting feedback from you
> > > in the mid night will not help me/you to pull this patch in.
> > > A quick response will enable me to prepare patch set quickly and send it
> > across.
> >
> > I am not dedicatedly working on your patchset. I will work as per my priorities.
>
> It is same for me. End of the day, we have mutually agreed to get this feature in.
>
> > Had it been a CI pass for compilation for both documentation and code, it
> > would have been applied last night. I could remove those extra spaces, but
> > there are other issues also as the newly added APIs are not visible in html files
> > generated. Please ensure that there are no issues in doxygen build issues and
> > should be able to see the newly added APIs in html guides.
>
> This is the kind of information I was looking for, which was not available in your
> previous patch. If this info had been available quickly, I would have prepared next patchset.

It seems you didn't do all the checks you are required to do.
Please be kind with Akhil who is working hard for the community.
If you want to accelerate the process, help by reviewing other patches.

> Anyway, I will post the next patch set.

This is too late.
We are not supposed to add new API in -rc2,
and for sure not after -rc2 deadline.

> > And please note, do not top post your comments. It becomes difficult to read it
> > in Archives.
>
> Ok

Yes please do not top post, use --in-reply-to to gather all versions
in the same thread, and fix the clock of your machine.