From: Akhil Goyal <akhil.goyal@nxp.com>
To: "Gujjar, Abhinandan S" <abhinandan.gujjar@intel.com>,
	"dev@dpdk.org" <dev@dpdk.org>,
	"Doherty, Declan" <declan.doherty@intel.com>,
	"Honnappa.Nagarahalli@arm.com" <Honnappa.Nagarahalli@arm.com>,
	"Ananyev, Konstantin" <konstantin.ananyev@intel.com>,
	Hemant Agrawal <hemant.agrawal@nxp.com>
Cc: "Vangati, Narender" <narender.vangati@intel.com>,
	"jerinj@marvell.com" <jerinj@marvell.com>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-dev] [v6 1/2] cryptodev: support enqueue & dequeue callback functions
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 06:28:12 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi Abhinandan,
> Subject: RE: [v6 1/2] cryptodev: support enqueue & dequeue callback functions
>
> Hi Akhil,
>
> Can you please go through the patch again and check if any more comments?

As I suggested 2 times that there are documentation issues. Haven't seen a version
To fix that. Please check it at your end and try fixing the timing of your system so that CI
Can pick it for compilation.

> I understand that we work in same time zone, getting feedback from you in the
> mid night will not help me/you to pull this patch in.
> A quick response will enable me to prepare patch set quickly and send it across.

I am not dedicatedly working on your patchset. I will work as per my priorities.
Had it been a CI pass for compilation for both documentation and code,
it would have been applied last night. I could remove those extra spaces,
but there are other issues also as the newly added APIs are not visible in html
files generated. Please ensure that there are no issues in doxygen build issues and
should be able to see the newly added APIs in html guides.

And please note, do not top post your comments. It becomes difficult to read it in
Archives.